Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mission experience - 13 April 2015

Dear Mom,

Elders Hales and Grace were Emergency Transferred out of the district last night. Two Elders had their visas come in. Which means that Sister Kolbo and I are now covering their wards. 9 wards in all. Gina and Ruby are no longer our investigators because our area boundaries have changed. They are now Elders Thomas and McTavish's investigators. Elder Mctavish is the new district leader.

We still have Kim and Joe though! And Gina's son Ian has agreed to take the discussions! Since he is YSA we can still teach him!

Because of the transfer we will probably be moving soon. So if you send me anything please send it to the Mission Home. They will make sure I receive it. Did you ever sign me up for an Ensign? If not that is ok. I am just curious.

I am looking forward to telling you about the Temple Groundbreaking too! Elders Grace and Hales have been given special permission to attend! 

I'm still not sure about the Skyping...everything is up in the air right now. We are not sure where will be be anymore. As soon as I know I'll let you know.

We are so excited to have new wards to cover! It will be a great experience for us! 

I'm going to try to write y'all another letter this week. But if I don't it's because we may be packing and cleaning. We are trying to move ASAP so we don't live so far away from our area. Right now it's a 15 min drive...

Did I mention that the speed limit is 65 for most of that drive? It's so weird how quickly I've become accustomed to driving so fast!

I love you so much! 

Love Sister Erika Ann Kremer 

No comments:

Post a Comment